School Closure Information
Your child’s learning and overall wellbeing remains of extremely high importance to all of us and the school will continue provide education, learning activities and resources whilst the school is closed.
- For Year 10 students timetable in-school Click here
- For Post Lockdown Guidance Click here.
- Face to face support for Year 10 learners from the 15th June, for more information Click here.
- Free School Meals – Wapping High School has joined the voucher scheme for those students receiving Free School Meals. An email sent to you with further instructions. Please check your Junk email or spam folder if you cannot see the voucher sent to you by Edenred, the government’s chosen provider for this scheme. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns regarding free school meal vouchers.
- For More information about Parent and Family Support Service (PFSS) Click here
Dear Parents / Carers note that:
- Every student has plenty of work set on Google Classroom. For more information how to access google classroom Click here.
- As you have no doubt been hearing from updates from central Government, we will be remaining in lockdown
until Ministers and scientific advisors agree on the right time to ease current restrictions...Read More
- As we begin our first week of school closure due to the Coronavirus pandemic, here is an update of the current situation here at school…Read More
- ‘The school is open for the children of critical workers. Please contact the school should you both qualify and want to send your child in. Also, students who qualify for free school meals can pick them up at school between 13:00 and 13:15 every day – please inform us should you wish your child to receive their free school meal.
- There are nine locations in the borough open today (Monday 13 April 2020) and the rest of this week providing hot meals for vulnerable families with children in the middle of the day. Opening times vary so please check more information here.
- For Guide to information and services in Tower Hamlets for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and all families in the borough Click Here
- The Safeguarding and Child Protection policy has now been updated with Wapping High School’s arrangements for COVID-19 – this is Appendix 4 at the end of the policy document.