Click here for Dress Code Policy
Every member of the school, students and staff, will be required to dress in clothes and shoes that are smart, modest and fit for purpose.
The following restrictions will apply:
- No visible underwear.
- No sportswear.
- No logos or branding.
- No offensive imagery including symbols, pictures or words on clothing or shoes.
- Only discrete jewellery such as ear studs.
Wapping High School has a PE kit that is worn for internal PE and for school fixtures.
Each student must have the following kit for PE, Dance and Active enrichment sessions:
- Embroidered Wapping High Polo Shirt.
- Embroidered Wapping High Sports Hoodie.
- Embroidered Plain Navy Blue Shorts or Plain Navy Blue Track Pants.
For BTEC Sports Kit please click here.
Please ask at the office for more details.